Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Reading List for the next few weeks

I am trying out some new Authors....
I have 1 chapter to read of.. Chocolate Dipped By Sammi Carter...

(I have finished the above book now, and just started..Plum Lucky By Janet Evanovich.)

then to follow I will be reading..
Peppermint Twisted By Sammi Carter

A Mold For Murder By Tim Myers

Organize Your Corpses By Mary Jane Maffini

Murder Of A Boxed Blonde By Denise Swanson... I started this the other week but had to return it to the library before I had finished it.

Decaffeinated Corpse By Cleo Coyle
Latte Trouble By Cleo Coyle
Murder Most Frosty By Cleo Coyle

Baked To Death By Dean James

Undercover in High Heels By Gemma Halliday.


Has anyone read any of these books? or any books by these Authors??

No comments: