Sunday, February 15, 2009

Knitting Mysteries

I am really enjoying reading any Knitting Mystery Series I can find, at the moment I am reading the Monica Ferris Series, I have read the 1st two books in this seires plus some others, but I have now find the inter library system can access books in other libraries all over Canada so I am slowly getting the books in order(Well I am tying) so I can read them as close to in order as possible, Last week I read..Crewel World now I am reading ..Framed In Lace, next I have.. A Stitch In Time, I also have ..Crewel Yule here to read, and I have already read... Knitting Bones and Thai Died, all really good books :)
Is anyone else read this series? or any other Knitting/Craft themed Books?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie Sefton and Mary Kruger each have series of cozy-mysteries dealing with knitting and yarn shops. They are really fun! Also Laura Childs has a series set around a tea shop - no knitting involved, but really fun reads.

roseygirl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) The books /authors you have mentioned I have already read all those authors have out so far, I think there is a comment a whole ago that I made about them. But it was very kind of you to comment here. :)