Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Latch Hook!


Anyone do this? I think I did a few as a teen and I know I bought one when I was pregnant with my son...I have no idea what became of it I rember starting it ?? LOL!
Anyway I bought one today, I thought I would make it up for my neice Phillipa in Australia and send it to her, she can then make it into a pillow sham thing or frame it. It is really cute, it has a rainbow with a small red heart under the rainbow. I started it tonight while at my craft group.

It is nearly finished I am going to have to buy another one I like doing this :)

6 comments:

westie-mom said...

hey I use the hook you use in the latchhooking to pull the ends of the yarn I have when i change yarn color. Like I pull them into the brim of hats or slippers cuffs...very helpful.

roseygirl said...

thtas a good idea, I never thought of that, I will have to give that a try, thanks for sharing that :)

roseygirl said...

It is finished well the hooking part is finished I just have to put some binding around it and send it off to Australia, my brother can add the stuff to hang it when it gets there less postage that way for me :)

Ollie said...

just beautiful!!!! I did my 1st hooked rug, just left the strands real long, about 10 inches or so...it came out really nice but I hooked too near the edges so it really can't be used....well, it can be used but then it would need to be washed....then it will probably fall apart!!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I have the same one!!!!
Recently finished it in July, you'll be very glad you got that one.

Anonymous said...

According to the study, the most important tool for small businesses to succeed in 2010 is search engine marketing, while email marketing, public relations and social media cited as crucial for success.
23.8% of all small businesses reported that search engine marketing was the tool most needed for their business to succeed in 2010.
www.onlineuniversalwork.com