Sunday, February 04, 2007

I have been so slack here

I have been very busy, as I started a new job, and I am loving it :)
Let's see what I have been knitting... well last night I finished the yellow baby blanket for my friend Sharon, who had a baby girl Feb 1st :) So now I am making a pink baby blanket for an order I got a few weeks ago. :)
I am saving all my extra money as I am going to Australia July/August 2007 so I have to watch what I spend, no more buying yarn just for the sake of it, I am trying to knit only from my stash, but the not buying knitting pattens and books and magazines I am struggling with... LOL!
I did get a new digital camera for christmas, so this week I will take those photo's I have been promising and share them here. :)

1 comment:

Taphophile said...

Yep, I can cope with knitting from stash, but not buying mags and books - how cruel is that? Still a trip to Oz has to be worth it. :)