Monday, March 26, 2007

I am not Happy With The Creative Knitting Magazine

No that's not good enough, all the magazines in that store have the flier attached on the same page so I will have the same problem with all of them, all I want is a copy of the pattern that I can not read, and I don't see why I should search around other stores in hope of finding an issue without the flier attached to that page as that is one of the patterns I want to make... So Again I am asking for a copy of the pattern I can not read.. maybe you could include the pattern on your website.
DEB Sharp
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 7:56 AM
Subject: RE: May 2007 magazine

Dear Deb,
Thank you for your recent email. We apologize and are aware of many of our customers having a problem with the May issue. If you purchased this issue from us, please send us your complete address and/or account number and we will be happy to replace the entire issue for you. If you purchased it from your local store, please contact them for a replacement copy.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Betty
Customer Service
1-800-829-5865


From: rosegirl16 [mailto:roseygirl16@telus.net]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 6:24 PM
To: customer_service@creativeknittingmagazine.com
Subject: May 2007 magazine

On page 83 there is the patterns for the Little Royalty Bibs, But there was a Crafter's Choice order form attached to the page and after I removed it I can not read the pattern I am missing parts of the first section under the title Bib so there anyway you can e-mail me the completes pattern so I can make this item.
Thank you.
DEB Sharp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creative Knitting Magazine Publishers replaced my damaged issue without problem.

http://tricotine.typepad.com/weblog/2007/03/wordless_wednes_1.html

I had it in my mail box just 3 days after reporting the incident to them! I was really pleased! :-)))))

Good luck!

roseygirl said...

I didn't buy mine directly from them I bought it at a Shoppers Drugmart and we checked all the issue's they have in the store and they are all the same so that doesn't help me, so unless someone tells me what I am missing in the Bib section of the pattern I can't make them. :(