Saturday, January 23, 2010

Writing in my Journal!

I have been trying to write in my Journals daily or at least 3-4 times a week, I use to always write in them everyday before I went to bed, but life just seems to take over and I never find the time, so I am making an effort to write on a regular basis, I have always kept a journal since I was about 10 years old, it helps me to unwind and think things through.
I have decided to start each journal entry with a Quote, and then once a week do a list of 5 things I am thankful for/blessings... I also will pick a word of the week that is some how relavent to me or my life and work on that word as a positive result in my life!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great that you are Journaling. I've been journaling for years. Every day. I read my scriptures every day, and when done, I write in the journal. Works for me.

roseygirl said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for stopping by my Blog, I have been writing in Journals since I was about 10 years old, I have all of them still except for the ones I first wrote in the 70's they got burnt in a house.