Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Knitting books on order

Charmed Knits, (I can not wait to get this harry Potter Themed pattern book, I so want to get busy knitting Harry Potter items for myself and my son.
Also on order I have Knit Along With Debbie Macomber ( The Cedar Cove Collection)

Plus I need to order ...Stephanie Pearl-McPhee......................."Casts Off"

O still have her last book,...Knitting Rules! The Yarn Harlot's Bag of Knitting Tricks to read but I paln on taking both on the palne to Australia with me to read on the flight, as it looks like I won't be taking my needles on the plane with me so I need lots of knitting themed books to read on the plane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to love those books! I have just started "Casts Off" but so far, so good. I have already found out that I am not a "process knitter" but a "product knitter"... :-)