Friday, April 20, 2007

My books have started to arrive...

The books I ordered from Indigo Books, to read on the flight down to Australia...
Casts Off, By Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Shang-A-Lang, The Curse Of The Bay City Rollers


I am still waiting for...Killer Stitch
by Sefton, Maggie
and
Knit Fast, Die Young
by Kruger, Mary
and Charmed Knits
Then I also already have
Knitting Rules , By Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Plum Lovin' By Janet Evanovich
Wreth Of Decption By Mary Ellen Hughes
The Jasmine Moon Murder By Laura Childs
Murder Most Crafty
Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul
Did You Declsre The Corpse, By Patricia Sprinkle


all these books are for my flight down and while I am there. I read a lot and as I can't knit on the flights I have to have lots of books to read. anyone that reads and knits will understand this LOL!

2 comments:

Marg said...

Wow! Must be a long flight.
Where are all the pictures you've been promising? Enquiring eyes want to see.

roseygirl said...

Sorry I have been flat out working as many extra shifts as possible for my trip, need as much spending money as I can save up, I will get snapping photo's today and add them tomorrow as it is my day off, I worked today and just got home, I need a cup of tea to unwind. :)