Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What are on your Needles?





I was just wondering what my friends are busy knitting/Crocheting?
Or what other crafts you are all busy working on ?

I am still working on the yellow baby blanket. .... Plus I am flat out knitting dishcloths also for the Spring Fair..April 28th,,
I have to say I am so proud of myself, I have been trying dishcloth patterns that a year ago I could never have done and now I am making 1 sometimes 2 a night and they are so pretty, I will try to add some more photos later this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my needles... mmmh... Let's see...

- 2 baby blankets
- a pair of Socks (Seduction)
- Napoli top (only needs finitions)
- All-Season Shell (newly cast on)
- Louie's Lapghan KAL

Debbie said...

On my needles, hmm.

At the moment, I'm making a Tribble, from a pattern I got on 1870 Pearl.
I all ready made one a few weeks ago, and just finished some baby things, so decided to make another.

Getting ready to try sock knitting. Just afraid to take the plunge. Silly me. So, hopefully what will next get on my neeles.

roseygirl said...

I am now knitting Tea Cozy's for the craft fair.