Monday, May 25, 2009

Rhubarb Muffins

After sharing the Rhubarb Cake recipe here, my friend in NZ (Raewyn) shared this Rhubarb Muffin with me :)

Fruit Muffins

1 egg
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup chopped rhubarb (actually any fruit - fresh or frozen)

Beat egg, oil, sugar and milk together in a bowl. Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon into egg mixture. Add fruit and mix lightly to combine. Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes or until golden. Dust with icing sugar before serving

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW I had to start a NEW blog due to Email problems so please follow me over at my NEW blog
TY
Vanessa
http://ohiogirltalks.blogspot.com/

Katidids said...

This looks good! I have a bunch of fresh rhubarb to try this with! Thanks for sharing!