Monday, November 20, 2006

13 things.....

1..I love to READ!

2..I spend a lot of time doing crafts, especially KNITTING!

3..I have about 135 pen-pals world wide, and I still write to some of my very first pen-pals that I started writing to when I was 11/12 years old.

4..I enjoy cooking/baking.

5..I have a HUGE collection of BOOKS that I have collected over the last few years of books I loved as a child/teen.

6..I love COUNTRY MUSIC and 70's MUSIC, while my Hubby is a HEAVY METAL FAN!

7..I have been collecting POSTCARDS since I was 10 years old, I have a HUGE collection.

8..I enjoy doing 1000 piece puzzles.

9..I drink TEA non stop! :)

10..I can not follow a CROCHET Pattern, I CROCHET off the top of my head ! LOL!

11..I have read The Chronicles Of Narnia and the Harry Potter Books all about seven times I LOVE THEM!

12..I Read while I am walking to work, and often walk into things!

13..I Knit and read at the same time :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,

I have a collection of books as well! Anyway just wanted to visit your blog for a bit. I am going to be gone until Sunday so hopefully I will se you around after that.
Becky

GAFlyGirl said...

hey there Deb, good ro get to know you more. I like the chronicles of narnia too.. good books! I don't sew but I do have a sewing machine.. just don't know ho to put it together, or where to start... hmmmmm

roseygirl said...

I bought a sewing machine a few months ago, I hated sewing in high school, but I want to make Kyle a quilt( made with old jeans) so I have started working on that, but it is slow going..

Anonymous said...

Love this, I think I am going to do one for my blog! Your doll is very nice also!

roseygirl said...

I love this 13 things about me, it is a great way for my online friends to get to know me better :)
I am going to start knitting some clothes for my doll :)

teabird said...

Hi, Deb - I love seeing posts from people who love to write letters! I'm also an avid correspondent, although I can't say I still write to the people I wrote to as a child. Alas!

And tea... and knitting...

Lovely blog!

melanie
http://teabird17.blogspot.com