Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lets see what did I loose?

Well I had mentioned that we had NO INTERNET for A MONTH! My hubby used too much BandWidrh so we were suspended for a MONTH! OMG! was that difficult it just about drove me nuts having to use the Library computers to acess internet! LOL!
But I did manage to get a lot of reading done and also KNITTING!
I did the craft fair and I made $71.00 plus I got a pile of orders :) I have booked to do another craft fair Nov 26th.
I started doing Beading, I have been making Key Rings and Necklaces with names on them, they were very popular on my craft table, so yesterday I bpught more bead supplies so I can get busy making more for the next craft fair.
My Mums vist went okay burt it was a long visit... She is a wonderfuller knitter and while she was here she made me 2 jumpers/sweaters 2 vests and a cardigan :) I have been wearing them all non stop as it has started to turn cold here in Vancouver Candad, and nothing beats a homemade sweater...ETC: I will try to add some photos this week of me with my lovely sweaters ETC on :)
We finally bought a new printer/scanner/copier so I will get busy up-dating my craft pics to show everyone.. I am thinking of saving up to buy a better digital camera for myself also.

No comments: