Sunday, November 05, 2006

Books ....

I have been buying a lot of knitting.craft books lately...

Knit Lite By Linda Roghaar & Molly Wolf.
Oddball Knitting By Barbara Albright.
Knit Along With Debbie Macomber(The Shop On Blossom Street)
Knit Along With Debbie Macomber(A Good Yarn)
Knitting For Dummies.
Knitting Rules By Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.
Speed Knitting..24 quick & easy projects ByKris Percival
200 Knitted Blocks By Jan Eaton.
Stitch 'N Bitch The Knitter's Calendar(2007)
Knitting To Go ..25 Chic & Easy Patterns By Kris Percival.


I have also been borrowing a lot of books from the Library, so at the moment I am reading,,...
Needled to Death By Maggies Sefton last week I read the first book in this new knitters Mystery.. Knit One, Kill Two.

4 comments:

JustApril said...

is this the top post? The blog looks fine to me =)

roseygirl said...

it is one of the top messages the top one is my hair color message... I am hoping I don't loose them all again :( Thanks for stopping by to elp me work this out.

Anonymous said...

I don't know all those books, but I LOVED "Knitting Rules"! :-)

You sure had lots of reading done! See what happens to a Knitter/Blogger when she is Internet deprived? She buys knitting books... And lots of them! LOL

Tell that to your husband as a reminder to not over use bandwidth... LOL

roseygirl said...

Isabelle, my hubby could not get over all the books I have been reading and not just knitting books, I have been right into reading a lot of christmas books by Debbie Macomber.