Sunday, February 26, 2006

I have been doing laundry most of the day!

With a few breaks in between to finish off a scarf that I need to mail to England on Wed, but I still have another one to knit before then to mail with it aswell. I also made an Irish Cottage Pie for dinner, I found the recipe in a new Irish cookbook that I got in my Avon Order today! My hubby said it was the best cottage pie I had ever made(And he loves my cottage pies) so I guess this one will go in my fave recipes file to make often :)
I am full up with a cold, so I have a hot lemon drink sitting here at the computer with me, in hope that it will help me sleep, I have to work tomorrow and I usually have Mondays off , but this week I have Friday off instead.
I still need to make the Barbie Doll Evening Gown for Lily, I promised her I would make one for the Barbie Doll she got for Christmas, and I still have not got around to doing it.
I did make a hat with those ear flaps on the other night and it turned out great, but it just does not look good on me, I am not a hat person, so I guess I will be giving this hat away, I do have a pattern to make a hooded scarf on the knifty knitter, and as I seem to look okay in a hooded scarf I think I'll make that for myself, I always seem to make things and give them away I want something for me! :)

2 comments:

JustApril said...

I don't think I've ever heard of cottage pie, hmmmm... sounds good though!

=)

Knitcrazy said...

Oh Darn it.. You just reminded me I have to do laundry.. :(

KNIT- ON !!!!
http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/