Monday, February 20, 2006

Well That Was Exciting!

Wednesday, January 25th 2006
7:54 AM

Well that was exciting! LOL!
On Monday Jan 23rd 2006, I went over the border to bellingham with Cathy and Deb from my craft group! When we got to the US Border, we had to go inside as I am not a canadian I am only a landed immigrant, so I had to be finger printed and my photo taken then a card is put in my passport that has a little micro chip in it that tells tham when I go into or leave the U.S.A.
The trip it self was lots of fun I managed to get the knitting puzzle I have been looking for,(Vern and I were working on it last night ) I also got the Dummies Scrapbooking starter kit that nobody up here in Canada seems to have So I was very happy to find these two items I have been wanting I also got some Peaches & cream Cotton in a color I haven't seen up here in Canada Oh and I got these two little knitting pattern books, and one of them had a knitted bookmark pattern in it so I was happy, as all the ones I see seem to be crochet and we all know how good I am at that! LOL!
I finished The Shop On Blossom Street By Debbie Macomber ... yesterday and now I am reading the next book in that new series... A Good Yarn.

No comments: