Monday, February 20, 2006

These posts were on my Bravenet Journal..

Sunday, January 22nd 2006.....1:06 AM

I started on the back tonight!
I am nearly up to the shaping of the arm hole! It knits up fast, so I am very happy now that I un-done it all and started again!
I can't wait for Monday, when I go on a Yarn Crawl with Deb and cathy from my Purls 'N' Lace yahoo Group, it should be lots of fun, I don't have much money to spend, but it is the fun and friendship that is what counts! I have made some wonderful friends in my craft group and always look forward to Wed Noghts when we meet up Even if I just take note of stuff that I want, I can always go again when I have more spare money, or get Deb or Cathy to get me what I want next time they go... Once summer comes and Vern is getting more hours I will have extra cash to buy more STASH! LOL!


5:50 PM
I started The Shop On Blossom Street, this afternoon!
I am up to chapter 5 already, and I just love it! It won't take me long to finish this book!
I had a green ink disaster last night, my son somehow knocked over a bottle of green in for my ink pen and it went all over my library book... A Good Yarn, and also all over my new book that I bought last Wed... Yarn Harlet...The Secret Life Of A Knitter... I finished it this afternoon while soaking in a bubble bath, at least I was still able to read the last 2 chapters! But man what a mess! green ink all over the carpet, how I got it all out still amazes me, I poured salt all over it and let soak into the salt then I vacuumed that up it all came out! Thank goodness!

No comments: